We're SmileBack, a fast-growing, profitable SaaS startup in Berlin with an awesome customer satisfaction feedback platform. SmileBack is used by 750 companies, mostly in the USA, UK, and Australia but increasingly around the world.
Our application is currently used by companies of all sizes on major helpdesk platforms, including ConnectWise, Zendesk, Freshdesk and AutoTask, with imminent plans to expand to many more. That means are addressable market is HUGE, and we have TONS of future customers out there who would love to hear from us. We need you to help them find us.
We are looking for a full-time marketing lead to a) fill the funnel with qualified leads; b) create and execute strategies to beat the competition; and c) position us as experts in customer satisfaction.
- Define and execute our marketing plan and budget to achieve growth objectives
- Drive performance marketing efforts to reach our target market
- Identify key partnership opportunities and build relationships
- Monitor, review and report on ROI for marketing strategies and initiatives
- Manage our website, SEO, and market presence
- Manage trade shows and events
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and always on the lookout for ways to optimize and improve on the status quo
- Motivated to succeed, confident to dive in and take on new challenges
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Strong aptitude for technology and interest in continual learning
- A thorough understanding of branding and marketing practices
- Highly detail and solution-oriented with a bias towards producing results
- Preference for 5+ years experience in a marketing role, with at least some of it in B2B SaaS, but if you've done amazing things in less time, we want to hear from you
- Successful track record in B2B SaaS performance marketing
- Excellent spoken and written English with the ability to persuade (no German required)
- Eligible for work authorization in Germany
- Available to start soon
As an employer, we’re committed to investing in our team members. We embrace the various backgrounds that make individuals unique and strive to create a work environment that enables our employees to expand their own skills and experience.
Our office is right between Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt—it doesn’t get more “Mitte” than this. Our dress code is relaxed. We are determined to help you be happy and thrive. Even though we're small, we offer great perks ranging from very competitive salary to transit passes and in-office massages.
If this sounds like the type of company you’d succeed in, we’d love to hear from you!